Monday, July 25, 2011

What's in your Ipod?

I'm a big music fan; I think there's a lot you can learn about a person by knowing what they're listening to.  So,

What are you listening to this summer?

5 comments:

  1. Now that I've said this, I'm hesitant to admit that the song that's been stuck in my head this weekend is the new one from ... Rebecca Black. If you haven't heard it, here's the link:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OxWD85Ngz4&feature=relmfu

    I'm still not sure she writes her own lyrics: "Haters, said I'll see you later - can't talk to you right now, I'm getting my paper" just doesn't seem to fit her image. Maybe I'm misjudging...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this! :)
    http://noisetrade.com/joshgarrels

    ReplyDelete
  3. So as I am typing this right now, the count of how many times I've listened to Skinny Love by Bon Iver has been 6 in the past however many minutes. My housemates and I just bought tickets in to the Paramount for the 26th (first day of class...) to start off our senior year right. I am a new fan - but I am really excited and have a good two months to learn more of the songs.

    Others: The Civil Wars, Hey Marseilles, The Civil Wars, Fleet Foxes, Brooke Fraser, Hillsong, Justin Bieber....

    I've declared that this is the summer where my music library does some growing up (i'm not ready to give up JB) and my friends/housemates have been very helpful and proud of me for going through this great and challenging season of life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like Bon Iver (though not his newest album as much)

    I've been listing to St. Vincent a lot, and I want to go see her in October, but I'm kind of broke...

    Also The Head and the Heart, Fleet Foxes, and Feist

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love music share! great idea, Owen. and Red, I am going to see Bon Iver the 26nd as well :) see you there!

    i am quite into Foster the People these days, as well as Fitz & the Tantrums.

    http://8tracks.com/sallsj/el-verano

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete